M-Tech Innovations, Inc. invests in early stage technology companies that
meet our criteria:
- Primarily companies which develop and sell software to enterprise
customers. While we will consider other startups,
our experience and expertise is in enterprise software.
- The founders are visionary, committed and actively engaged.
- Management demonstrates a clear understanding of their
market, buyers, competitors and have relevant
- The technology is innovative, competitive and proven.
- There is a clear path to revenue and profitability.
- The timing is "just right" -- i.e., the product already
exists, at least in early form, and revenue is either
already coming in or imminent.
- There is a strong, well documented and clearly understood
- The competitive landscape is well understood and the
technology being developed/offered has clear advantages.
- The organization is still small -- 5 to 20 employees
- Founders require funding to grow to the company to the
next level and are open to mentorship on both business
- When feasible, the founders are open to moving
the operations to the M-Tech Building to facilitate
ongoing collaboration, share resources and