M-Tech Innovations, Inc. offers mentorship to member companies. This
includes strategic advice to incubator tenants and more extensive
mentorship to equity partners. Mentorship includes:
- Market definition and research.
- Growth strategies -- how to scale up revenues and capacity.
- Assessing current demand and estimating future demand.
- Understanding competitor capabilities and expanding competitive advantage.
- Technology development that balances product roadmap with resource constraints.
- Software development:
- Platforms selection.
- Gathering and prioritizing functional and architectural
- Development roadmap.
- Build and test infrastructure.
- Supporting infrastructure.
- Software development lifecycle, including test and release
- Channel, sales and marketing:
- Direct and channel sales approach, organization and strategy.
- Lead generation.
- Prospect nurturing.
- Closing techniques.
- Generating awareness.
- Digital marketing.
- Brand development and protection.
- Event planning and execution (on-line and physical).
- Web site development, design and SEO.
- Social media engagement.
- Authoring and refreshing collateral and messaging.
- Finance, accounting and legal:
- Cash flow and cost analysis.
- Risk modeling.
- Corporate legal structure.
- Customer and partner agreements.
- Protecting corporate IP.
- Human resources:
- Services and customer support:
- Software implementation services.
- Customer technical support.
- Project management.
- Customer care.
- Manufacturing and logistics, where applicable.